This is an irregular posting to provide additional religious liberty News & Analysis to anyone who is interested – journalists, researchers, religious liberty monitors . . . This blog monitors religious liberty trends and exposes and analyses religious liberty issues that are strategically significant and/or ignored by mainstream media.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Monitoring
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Monitoring blog (and then confirm).
- Understanding Islamic Terrorism as a Tactic of Asymmetric Conflict
- CHINA: Persecution of Church to escalate as Zhejiang experiment goes national
- Aleppo horror: Be careful whose side you’re on
- Middle East Crisis Entirely Predictable
- Vietnam: Persecuted rights advocates in Vietnam seek help from world’s democracies.
- Desperate EU Emboldens Murderous Sudan